Algoa Debt Care has been providing Debt Counselling services since 1999.
The National Credit Act 34 of 2005 began the Debt Review industry.Our team of counsellors and attorneys are committed to protecting and supporting our clients as intended by the act through:
- protecting consumers from reckless lending
- affording over-indebted consumers the opportunity to repay their outstanding debts in a responsible manner which is affordable to them
- protecting consumers from any legal action instituted by credit providers whilst in the Debt Review program
Our services are regulated by the National Credit Regulator (NCR), which conducts audits to ensure that we follow industry procedures and adhere to the regulations set by our code of conduct.
What Happens to My Payments?Your money is not handled by us. An appointed Payment Distribution Agency (PDA), DC Partners, manages this. You will receive monthly distribution statements so you know what the balances of your accounts are every step of the way.
Our Professional Registrations
- National Credit Regulator (NCR)
- Debt Counsellors Association of South Africa (DCASA)